This policy applies to residents of the United States
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Although we strive to provide on this Web site the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this Web site. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this Internet site. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. iKOR Labs reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
- IKOR LABS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE. IKOR LABS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL IKOR LABS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT) CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE AND/OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IKOR LABS HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- iKOR Labs is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party sites. Except as otherwise provided on this Web site, iKOR Labs will not edit, censor or otherwise control any content provided by third parties on any bulletin board, chat room or other similar forums posted on its Web site. Such information should, therefore, be considered as suspect and is not endorsed by iKOR Labs.
- This Web site may contain forward-looking statements that reflect iKOR Labs’ current expectation regarding future events and business development. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual developments or results could differ materially from those projected and depend on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the success of current research programs, results of pending or future clinical trials, ongoing commercialization of its products, regulatory approvals of pharmaceuticals, validity and enforcement of its patents, the stability of its commercial relationships, and the general economic conditions. iKOR Labs intends to update this site on a regular basis but assumes no obligation to update any of the content.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- By using this Web site, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this Web site or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of our Web site, and to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
Unless otherwise noted, product names, descriptions and labeling are of U.S. origin. Products may not be available in all countries or may be available under a different brand name, in different strengths, or for different indications. Many of the products listed are available only by prescription through your local healthcare professional. Except as expressly stated and agreed upon in advance by iKOR Labs, no director, employee, agent, or representative of iKOR Labs, its subsidiaries and affiliates are engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or other medical services that in any way create a physician-patient relationship through this Web site.
The information, documents, and related graphics published in this Internet Web site (the “Information”) are the sole property of iKOR Labs, except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to iKOR Labs, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (1) the above copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (3) the Information is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from this Internet site are used separate from accompanying text. iKOR Labs is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of iKOR Labs.
No use of any iKOR Labs trademark, trade names, trade dress and products in this Internet site may be made without the prior written authorization of iKOR Labs, except to identify the product or services of the company.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify iKOR Labs by providing our copyright agent with the following in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit iKOR Labs to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is infringing and not authorized; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- The electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
To submit a notification of claimed infringement, please contact iKOR Labs Designated Agent at the following address:
9227 E LINCOLN AVE SUITE 200-406
LONE TREE, CO 80124
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
You recognize and agree that when submitting your personally identifiable information to ikorlabs.com, while iKOR Labs has safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access or interception, there is no absolute guarantee of security. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF AN INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DESPITE OUR EFFORTS, IKOR LABS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH INTERCEPTIONS OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) SUFFERED BY A CUSTOMER OR USER, EVEN IF IKOR LABS HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IKOR LABS DOES NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY CUSTOMER SHALL BE FREE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EACH CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF HIS OR HER OWN PASSWORD.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
iKOR Labs does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, posted to, or otherwise available through, this Web site. Reliance on these materials, information and opinions is solely at your own risk. iKOR Labs disclaims any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of this Web site, or the content contained thereon.
THIS IKOR LABS WEB SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL IKOR LABS, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, VENDORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (HEREINAFTER “IKOR LABS PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DELAY, INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE, VIRUSES, DELETION OF FILES OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, OR ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THIS WEB SITE OR THE SITE CONTENT, WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY IKOR LABS AND WHETHER OR NOT IKOR LABS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so this provision may not apply to you.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ADDITIONAL LEGAL NOTICES, DISCLAIMERS, AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY TO THIS AND OTHER WEB SITES OWNED OR OPERATED BY IKOR LABS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions describes the entire agreement between us with respect to its subject matter. ikorlabs.com was created and is operated under the laws of the State of Colorado. The laws of the State of Colorado will control the terms and conditions provided in these Terms and Conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, you agree that the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any applicable law to the contrary, you cannot file a claim or cause of action arising out of or related to ikorlabs.com or these Terms and Conditions more than one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose.